Neutral-toned makeup keeps this look simple and pretty. Skin is matte with perfectly placed highlights. Groomed brows frame subtly metallic eyes and long, defined lashes. Cheeks are burnished in flushed tones of pink and lips shine in soft, nude rose. Mixing matte and shine textures creates a perfectly polished finish.
- Start with a pea sized amount of Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector™, warm on the tips of fingers and pat on areas that are excessively oily like your t-zone, cheeks and chin.
- Allow product to absorb for a few seconds and follow with Matte Skin Shine Proof Foundation. Start from the center of your face and blend out. For extra coverage wait a few seconds and apply a second coat in the same manner.
- Apply Eye Priming Perfector to the lids from the lash line to the brow bone.
- Follow with Dual Coverage Compact Concealer as needed.
- With a brush apply Shimmering Skin Perfector™ in Pearl over foundation to the bridge of the nose, high points of the cheeks and cupid's bow.
- Squeeze a small amount of Beach Tint in Guava to the back of your hand, using a blush brush sweep across the Beach Tint and buff onto the cheekbones.
- Using fingertips or a brush, evenly apply a small amount Eye Tint in Baroque over the lids.
- Apply two coats of Ultimate Mascara to the top and bottom lashes for added intensity and length.
- Apply one coat of Ultimate Colour Gloss in Fallen Angel over the lips and blot any excess.
BECCA STYLIST TIP
- For added luminosity on the lips mix a small amount of Shimmering Skin Perfector™ with your Ultimate Colour Gloss in Fallen Angel.
- For those with oily lids apply a small amount of Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector™ to the lids before layering your Eye Tint.